Thursday, September 30, 2010


Paula
Mom to Baby lost on October 20th, 2009 due to ectopic pregnancy
Smyrna, TN

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 9 years. One day I felt different and I just knew I was pregnant. It was confirmed and I have to say it was the happiest day I can ever remember with the exception of my wedding day. The picture that I have submitted is actually a picture taken the day I found out I was pregnant. It was such a blessing, our family and friends also shared in our joy because of the struggles we had. 

When I went for my ultrasound they said they could not see my baby in my uterus. As I laid there, I thought it can't be. I know I am pregnant, I feel it in my heart. I was then sent to a doctor who handles high risk pregnancy and he confirmed I was still pregnant but it was ectopic. I was sent to the hospital for surgery. 

I felt so much love from my family as I waited to go back. I remember all the feelings running through my mind and the pain I felt in my heart. That day I lost everything I ever wanted. I left the hospital empty and lost. 

It has now been a year and I still feel that way. The feeling of losing a child is unbearable and I think of the baby I lost everyday. 

You can contact Paula at pkellz@clearwire.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails