Monday, October 18, 2010


Tanya
Mom to Hayden Allen
March 20th, 2010
Jefferson City, Missouri

On November 4 2009 I found out I was pregnant with my husband's and my first child. We where so happy when we found out. We had been trying for 2 years. It was a normal pregnancy. Went to the doctor every month heard the heart beat and the baby moving around. 

On my 20 week appointment. we found out we where having a boy, he was moving around so much the tech had a hard time finding what the sex of the baby was. Two weeks latter at 22 weeks 5 days a long I Started to bleed.  I went to the hospital and they took me to the L&D floor. They tired to find he heart beat but it was gone forever.That was on a Friday night March 19. On March 20 Saturday at 7:10 p.m. I had my little boy. He was so perfect. Still to this day we do not know what happened to him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you lost Hayden... as his one year angelversary approaches, I'll be thinking of you. Our daughters due date is March 19th, she was born too early on Nov 19th 2010 (22 weeks as well)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails