Thursday, November 11, 2010

Story of HOPE

Melinda ~ Social Network 
Support for Loss
Angel Baby - Due January 28, 2011
I suffered a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks.  And in order to work through my grief, I created a support group on Facebook.  It has helped, by allowing me to express my feelings and to know that I am not alone.
I am able to help, comfort and support other who have been through loss.  I am spreading the word, that we should not be ashamed of speaking out about our losses.  
I have been inspired to do this because I felt that there was not enough support for men and women like me.  I didn't think I would have the strength to do this, but i do... we all do...we are survivors.  I get many thanks from women who have been through loss.  They thank me because my page has helped them to grieve, helped them to express their feelings.  

To read more about Melinda's story you can go to Faces and her Facebook support page. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails