Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Justine
First Angel went to Heaven August 12th, 2005
and Second Angel went to Heaven April 20th, 2010
Post Falls, Idaho

My first angel wasn't planned, but was very loved from the first day that we saw the two lines on the test. Saddly that excitement wasn't meant to last long. Our first angel left us only a week after we found out we were pregnant, on August 12th, 2005. 

Our second, was never confirmed like our first. I'd taken a few cheapie tests and they were all inconclusive. I've been having dysfunctional uterine bleeding after I had my daughter, but something happened on April 20th, 2010. I just knew that those inconclusive tests I had were really positives when I was sitting in the ER. I ended up having to go to the ER that night, because I was bleeding through maxi pads in a matter of minutes, and passing large clots. That day we lost our second angel.

You can contact her at knjmcd@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails