Friday, October 29, 2010


AmyLynn
Two Miscarriages 
Baby 1- Ectopic Miscarriage at 10 weeks, Death March 16th, 2010
Baby 2- Ectopic Miscarriage at 10 weeks, Death June 9th, 2010
Barrie, Ontario, Canada

My name is AmyLynn.  I lost my first baby due to an ectopic pregnancy.  I was given a needle that would force by body to miscarry the baby. We had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years, with nothing, then all of a sudden I was in the hospital and it all happened so fast. 

After my body recovered from all of that and the loss, I found out I was pregnant May 14th-- my fiancé's birthday.  The following morning I had bleeding.  Not having a normal pregnancy before, I went to the emergency and was told I was having a miscarriage.  3 weeks later I was back in the hospital not even able to move, to find out that I was 10 weeks pregnant and that I didn't lose the baby.  It formed into another ectopic pregnancy and ruptured and if something didn't happen I could die. 

I had emergency surgery to remove my right fallopian tube as well as my ectopic baby. Laying in the hospital bed for four days, in the birthing ward hearing all the babies crying, a piece of me died that night when I had the surgery.  I couldn't believe this was happening to me all over again. 

I have had some scares where the doctors thought I wouldn't be able to have children, test after test has all come back positive I am able to have children again I am now just waiting for the moment where my life will be blessed with the news of me expecting. My fingers and toes are crossed and my two angels in heaven are not forgotten!

You can contact AmyLynn at amy_lynn.g@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails