Wednesday, September 22, 2010



Amy
Mom to Triplets
Miscarried triplet #1 at 12 weeks in January 2010
Avery, born still on March 23, 2010 at 23 weeks
Alexander, March 24, 2010 - March 24, 2010 at 23 weeks
Derry, New Hampshire
 
My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant. We were finally lucky after a few years of fertility medication to get pregnant in November 2009. In December 2009 we found out we were expecting triplets.

We lost one of the triplets at 12 weeks in January 2010. In March I was experiencing some pain and called my doctor who told me it was just pelvic pain, but to call Monday if it got worse. So Monday I called, they did an exam and found out the pain I was having were contractions and I was 4 cm dilated already. I was rushed to L&D.
 
My water broke on March 23rd 2010, my daughter Avery was born at 3:07 pm she was 9.9ozs and so tiny. She was born sleeping. I was still pregnant with the other twin, but due to risk of infection they broke his water, even after a ultrasound showing he was still alive.
 
Alexander was born 19 hours later on March 24th 2010. Alexander weighted 1lb 12ozs and was perfect. He died almost immediately as at 23 weeks as his lungs were not developed.
 
and can be contacted at amyejean0730@aol.com

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

((((hugs))) Thank you for sharing. You know I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Amy.. No mother and father should have to endure that pain... Thinking of you often!!!
Kari

Anonymous said...

It still brings me to tears to think of all you've been through this year. You are one strong Momma...

Dana said...

Amy, I have been thinking of you! I hope all is well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails