Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Adrianne
Mom to Tre,' January 12, 2008
and Walter, July 3, 2008
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
 
I have had many losses in my life, many of them in the first trimester. I had 4 early losses before I got pregnant with my first son Tre'.

 In 2005 I was diagnosed with PCOS and in 2007 I started metformin because I found out I was insulin resistant. The same month that I started the medication I got pregnant. My dear husband and I had 2 early losses before this and were ecstatic to find out that we were expecting. Tre's pregnancy was difficult from the beginning. 
 
I started bleeding at 8 weeks and found that I had a partial placenta abruption but my Lil guy was hanging on. Everything was going OK until January 11, 2008, I was riding with a friend of mine and I had a very bad pain that brought me out of my seat. I didn't think anything of it until I didn't feel my baby move. Finally I went to the ER and they couldn't find my babies heartbeat. That next morning I had an u/s to confirm that he had passed. I was devastated. The u/s tech had asked if I wanted any particular pictures of my baby. The only thing I wanted to know was what sex the baby was because I didn't know at that time. They induced labor and my precious son was born at 2:05 am on January 12, 2008. 
 
I was very depressed during this time and found out I was pregnant that following March again. I didn't know how to take this because I had just lost my son. I started spotting early with this pregnancy and had no fetal movement on July 01, 2008. 
 
 I went to the ER and an u/s was done to confirm that my baby had passed. I didn't know what to do. I was mortified, what did I do to deserve to lose two babies six months apart. My labor was induced on July 3, 2008 and my placenta abrupted and I had to have an emergency c-section and gave birth to my second son Walter. I wanted to die. I had lost a lot of blood and had wished that I had just bled out because the pain would have been less. 

I have given birth to two angels and have been blessed to be able to see them. They were beautiful and I think about them everyday!
 
Adrianne can be contacted at aigaither@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails